Monday, August 29, 2011

People!

Have you ever had one of 'those' people who just cannot get the hint to get out of your life? Arghhhhh. I get so frustrated some days with 'those' people. "Those" people are the ones who know the buttons to push to make your inner being explode; "those" people are the ones who whisper behind your back stating falsities about who or what you are; "those" people are the ones who have to place themselves center stage and EXPECT others to bow down to them; "Those" people!

Well, now you see my frustration. I have one or two of "them" in my life right now. I do pray for "them" and ask God to help them as He feels fit and to soften their hearts to listen to his Spirit. But in reality, I have come to pity "those" people. I look at them and see people who are trying to fill the need for Christ with things like lust, alcohol and empty words. So sad.

So today, I know I will have to deal with "those" people. Lord I ask that you help me to keep focused on YOU, no matter what is said or done. And Lord I ask that in my silence, YOU will be glorified.....

No comments:

Post a Comment