Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thoughts of Today vs. Thoughts of Yesterday

I am sitting here just watching the kids play a board game. Easy enough, and they are not arguing. But, just wondering how things will work out for each of them....the older two are off on an adventure with the church youth group and I envision how they will turn out.

Almost as I remember all of their earliest memories, I see them fleeting in a fog. I have been told to share all of these times with someone. My good friend Twanda has always said I should write a book :"The Lives and Times of Mary Jo"  Well, I guess this is going to be as close as it gets!

I don't really contemplate mush, but live in the present. I plan things and make sure there is a plan and it is followed through. I like to have a way to get to the end task. And most of all, to have fun as I do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment